Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Christina and Geoffrey's Wedding Day!

Saturday, October 18th Christina and Geoffrey became Mr. and Mrs. Woods!! I had such a hard time choosing pictures for the blog because there are sooo many great ones! Christina's expressions were priceless:) These two hate having their picture take, not!!!! Christina and Geoffrey thank you so much for including us in your wedding day. We had a great time working with the two of you!
Here are some of our favorites from their wedding :




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great preview of the photos! Looking forward to the rest of the photographs. What a special day!
Donna Carmolli

Debbie said...

Awesome Photo preview for an Awesome couple. Great setting for a beautiful wedding can't wait to see what else you have done. Thanks
Aunt Debbie

Anonymous said...

These few pictures are beautiful--of course the "subject" is beautiful!! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.!!

Teresa Forbis

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and "Herzlichen Glückwunsch" from Germany!! I´ve been so excited to see your photos, when my mom told me that my cousin is married ;-)
And I have to say: you look gorgeous!!!
Love
Sevim