Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Caitlin and Hugo's Wedding Day

Saturday October 11th Caitlin and Hugo said their I Do's! The weather and foliage was absolutely beautiful. This couple definitely holds a special place in my heart!! Photographing their day didn't seem like work at all, they are a blast to hang out with. I can honestly say I have met a bride who loves pictures as much as I do!! I think she was actually a photographer in another lifetime:) Caitlin and Hugo thank you sooooo much for allowing me to be a part of your special day! Make sure you keep in touch:)

Here are some of my favorite pictures from their day:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michele & Jodi,

you are amazing! We had the most wonderful time with the both of you. The pictures are awesome. I think I checked your blog 10 times today all ready because we all know what a pic freak I am! Thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Caitlin