Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Katie and Patrick's Wedding September 1, 2012

Katie and Patrick said their I Do's during a beautiful outdoor ceremony at Wentworth By the Sea in New Castle, NH. Just look for stunning Katie looked in her dress!! The weather was amazing, their details pulled together just right and everything that day was pictures perfect. We had so much fun photographing their big day! Katie and Patrick thank you so much for allowing us to share this special chapter in your lives. Enjoy your sneak peek!!

































2 comments:

Sir James J Kelley XII said...

Really? I'm the first to comment? This is so unexpected...I don't mean to gush, but clearly everyone was waiting for me to say something to break the ice. It's a big responsibility, but don't you worry faithful followers, I'm up to the task. Here it goes: "These pictures are quite nice". Boom. Short and sweet. That's how we do. Further more, in your sneak peak, I couldn't help but notice how blatant it was the efforts your photographer took to make sure I wasn't featured in, or even in the background of ANY pictures. And t'were I to be in one, there are convenient "props" or people suspiciously placed in front of me. This deed shall not go unpunished. To spite the photographer, I'm going to PURPOSELY look DIRECTLY at her assistant

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this photo collection. Its so natural looking. Colors and framing is excellent. Thank you for inspiring me.
city hall wedding photographer