Saturday, August 2, 2008

Becky and George's - We Will!!

Wednesday afternoon I met Becky and George for their engagement session in the Boston Public Gardens. This was the perfect spot for a romantic photo session. We had a blast! George took a little time warming up to the idea of kissing a lot in a very public area, but once he did I was able to capture some beautiful images. I can't wait till their wedding day. Becky is going to make a gorgeous bride (yes George :) you'll make a handsome groom as well)! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this special time in your lives.

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still love the one by the tree the best! But I also love some of the white dress ones...I don't know which ones to pick! Thank you so much Michelle for making it such an easy session :) Now that we are back and I have started my new job, we will definetly be purchasing some photos!