Monday, June 16, 2008

Debbie and Bryan Engagement Session

Last Thursday I had the opportunity to capture engagement pictures for my soon to be bride and groom, Debbie and Bryan. I love doing engagement pictures because I really gives me a chance to know my couples better and it gives them a chance to see what it's like working with me. Debbie and Bryan were such good sports!! Online I found the perfect spot for pictures in a Nashua park. I thought it would be easy to get into but wouldn't you know we showed up and it was about a mile hike, up and down rocky terrain. Debbie and her heels and me and my suitcase camera bag it was definitely a funny site!!  Debbie and Bryan thanks for putting up with my crazy idea, it was definitely worth it!
Here are a couple of my favorite shots:



No comments: