Saturday, March 15, 2008

MAC Photography Goes To Italy

I'm Back!! Italy was one of the most amazing countries I have ever visited. I definitely recommend vacationing there (great place for a honeymoon). The history, architecture, and artwork were breath taking. I visited Rome, Florence, and Venice and sampled some of the delicious gelato in each city. Even the gelato is a work of art!! Here are some pictures from my trip, I hope you enjoy them!

Rome
Colosseum was built between 70 - 80AD and was the largest building
built by the Roman Empire. The very second I saw it my heart
started racing! The detailed stone work is beautiful. I still can't
grasp what it must have been like building such a huge
structure without modern day tools.

This ruin was once part of the Imperial Forums. I'm not sure if it was
created by Caesar or Augustus but either way it was built between
46 - 2BC. Now that's old!!


You know me and my night shots :) Rome was the perfect place for them!



The Trevi Fountain, need I say more! I threw a coin in and made a
wish for all of my brides and grooms this year not to get too stressed
out from wedding planning :)



This is the Imperial Forum at night. Rome lights up all their historic
structures at dusk. I made my husband stand out in the rain and cold
for hours until I got the perfect shot. He was a great sport :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AMAZING PHOTOS..It looks like the trip was fabulous. I am so glad you two finally went. Hope the travel guide helped you out.

Jeff and Kendra Winters